Upgrade Your Company Transparency
Everyone needs access to data in a distribution business. Sales reps need to know how they’re doing. Sales managers need to know how teams are doing. Executives need to know how the company is doing overall.
But you don’t just need access to data, you need to be able to make it usable in some way so you can analyze it. Once you’ve analyzed it, then you can see what you should be doing differently—and what you need to keep doing no matter what.
SupplyMover can help. SupplyMover makes it easier than ever to track goals using KPI reporting, customer insights, and activity monitoring. And company-wide transparency means everyone is always on the same page.
SupplyMover’s reporting and tracking features include:
- KPI tracking. Deliver custom-tailored, pinpoint-accurate KPIs, adjusting hoped for outcomes for each specific user based on role, performance, and more.
- Real-time updates. No need to waste time pulling data or requesting reports. With SupplyMover, you get accurate and up-to-the-minute measurements of sales, call duration, gross profits, and more.
- Inventory performance reports. Track the performance of individual inventory items, including sales price, inventory information, sales volume, profits, and more.
- Call system summary. Stay in the know with regard to client contacts with our in-depth call summaries and phone system integrations.
- More inventory insights. Get a slew of inventory insights including inventory and purchase forecasting through SupplyMover’s AI-powered platform. Understand how all of your products are performing with inventory insights.
SupplyMover comes with all kinds of ways to use, organize, and report data sets, delivering major usability upgrades for all roles and all users.