What If All of Your Sales Reps Performed Like Your Top Rep?
It sounds like a dream, right? What if every sales rep performed as well as the top earners at your organization?
Well, if you’re looking to help your sales team move faster and make smarter decisions, SupplyMover can help.
And we’ve got the statistics to back up that claim. On average after their first year of adoption, new clients see an increase of 38.7% in total sales, an increase of 22.9% in new customers, and an increase of 59.8% in new orders.
How do they do it? By giving sales teams what they need—the tools to shorten sales cycles and provide thorough, speedy customer service.
SupplyMover accomplishes all this through a number of key features. Here are a few of them:
- Automatically Assign Leads. SupplyMover sorts and assigns leads automatically, saving time and headaches with bulk edit and bulk assign capabilities.
- Manage Customer Onboarding. SupplyMover gives you the tools to make bringing new customers onboard a breeze. A streamlined onboarding process means happier customers and faster sales.
- Performance and Goal Tracking. SupplyMover makes it easy to quickly set goals and to view, segment, and filter data based on individuals and departments.
- Event Triggers. Avoid hassles and human errors by working with the SupplyMover team to automate often-used processes.
- Smart Movers. Prioritize customers and leads based on relevant criteria, including order patterns, order volume, size of account, and more. Organize your contact list based on follow-up pattern to maintain regular communication with customers.
It also helps sales teams by giving customers multiple ways to shop.
SupplyMover offers clients a white-labeled, mobile-friendly e-commerce portal for around-the-clock shop availability. The e-commerce portal includes dual order entry, allowing users to deliver on-the-spot adjustments to online orders as you work directly with customers. Sales team members can even place orders for clients simultaneously.
Clients can easily keep track of what clients have purchased in the past and simply track current and future order information. And clients can easily accept a variety of payment methods from their customers, including credit cards and ACH payments.