Efficient Order Entry to Complement Increased Sales Using SupplyMover
One of SupplyMover’s biggest goals is to help you turn your sales representatives from order takers into order makers, so we’ve seamlessly integrated our order entry system with a suite of powerful tools within our CRM and sales enablement platform.
Imagine this: Your sales have skyrocketed, thanks to our cutting-edge CRM and sales enablement tools. Now, you need a robust order entry system that matches the pace of your success. That’s why we’ve included it all under one roof.
Speedy & Simple Order Placement
With tools that are intuitive and easy to use, your team can create and place orders quickly, and even automate order confirmations sent out to your customers. Making orders on the fly is quick to do, and automated functions cut out even more time.
Some order entry features built into SupplyMover are:
- Order Tracking: Keep tabs on every order effortlessly.
- Generating Purchase Orders: Simplify your procurement process.
- Invoice Management: Say goodbye to paperwork headaches.
- Flexible Pricing Management: Tailor pricing to fit your strategy.
- Dual Order Entry: (More on this below)
Everything you need to complete the order is provided, including online payment processing that accepts a variety of payment methods, like ACH and credit card. (With our suggested selling tools, those payments should be bigger, too!) Plus, generate and deliver custom invoices.
You can track your orders in real-time, right through to fulfillment. And guess what? You can offer the same real-time order tracking to your valued customers. Plus, our seamless checkout process ensures that users can complete their orders without ever leaving the application.
For a quick look, watch this video:
Easy Order Creation and Checkout
Dual Order Entry
With built-in e-commerce, SupplyMover allows for orders to be done collaboratively. Dual Order Entry means reps can log into a customer’s e-commerce cart via the CRM in order to answer questions, update an order, or complete a transaction. Having access to the same online cart as customers means better customer service and more opportunities for cross-selling and upselling.
And to make more of those upselling and cross-selling opportunities, SupplyMover provides AI-powered recommendations right where you’re making your order. Recommendations are customer-specific and based on items often purchased together, best seller lists, previously purchased items, and more.
Integration for End-to-End Order Management
SupplyMover integrates with all your systems, including your WMS, ERP, logistics and shipping providers. This means that all your processes can be managed from our single platform that was designed to be easy to understand and navigate for everyone. With everything in one place, orders have never been easier!
SupplyMover is an all-in-one system, bringing distributors cutting edge CRM solutions, e-commerce, and sales enablement tools. Manage your inventory, customers, and online orders all from one seamless platform.
Here’s a glimpse of some more features that SupplyMover brings to the table:
- Customer-Specific Product Recommendations: Tailored offerings for each customer.
- At-Risk Notifications: Stay ahead of potential issues.
- Integrated E-commerce: Streamline your online presence.
- Inventory Management: Keep tight control over your stock.
- Automated Lead Management: Effortlessly nurture your leads.
- Leads and Routes with Google Maps: Optimize your sales routes.
- Customizable Dashboards: Adapt to your unique needs.
- Goal Tracking and KPIs: Measure success with precision.
- Opportunity Tracking: Never miss a growth opportunity.
- Mobile Accessibility: Stay connected on the go.
- + more!
If you’d like to learn more about SupplyMover, feel free to schedule a demo below!