Maximize sales and customer growth
With distribution-specific software
Increase your sales and efficiency with SupplyMover, a best-in-class distribution solution for customer management, e-commerce, and insightful analytics that will transform your business.
Schedule a Demo!
Three ways SupplyMover helps
Capture and convert new leads more efficiently to grow your customer base
Shorten sales cycles and convert more leads with automated lead assignment and accelerated customer onboarding. With call prioritization, in-depth contact history, and a robust e-commerce portal, you can empower your customers with more ways to shop.
Equip sales teams with powerful tools to sell more products
Take control of sales calls with real-time information and inventory insights to give reps access to cross-selling options, upselling opportunities, best-seller lists, and more. Put reps in a position where they can always land or expand a sale.
Smart goals and performance tracking drive productive behavior
Equip your team with clearly visualized data on sales, orders, calls, and drive productive behaviors with customized role-specific dashboards and KPI’s. Allowing you to instantly gain clarity on performance metrics with one-click report generation, and automated goal tracking.
Maximize your profit with SupplyMover
Increase in Total Sales
Increase in Customers
Increase in New Orders
Average increase after first year of implementation
Make informed decisions based on product recommendations and real-time data.
Know your customers
Access detailed customer information and history with a single click.
Individual and team based goals keep users on track and productive.
SupplyMover empowers users to be proactive to opportunities and potential red flags.
SupplyMover has been a great tool for our sales department. Every day they can see what their sales are, how long they have been on the phone, how many calls they made, customer insights and a ton of beneficial customer information. Using SupplyMover allows us to grow sales and provide better service to our customers.
Sales and Marketing Director – SouthPointe Wholesale
Stay ahead of the curve with solutions built for distributors.
The distribution industry is facing unprecedented disruption with supply lines and shortages that can ruin relationships with customers. SupplyMover was created to help distributors maximize their opportunity pipelines, so they can focus on thriving—not just surviving.
Power sales productivity by automating simple tasks and upgrading data usability in a major way. Utilizing both custom and pre-built distribution workflows you can eliminate your companies unique pain points.
From a lead to a happy relationship. Track your customer touchpoints and order history to gain behavior insights and improve your customer journeys.
SupplyMover comes with prebuilt distribution automations to streamline workflows and expedite the sales process.
SupplyMover integrates seamlessly with your phone, email, and inventory systems, cutting down on time and headaches.
Training and support
We make adaptation easy. With a simple and thorough onboarding process and ongoing customer support, SupplyMover is easy-to-use and built with your sales and distribution teams in mind.
You Have Questions.
We Have Answers.
What is SupplyMover?
- SupplyMover is an all-in-one, cloud-based CRM, e-commerce, and sales enablement suite built specifically for the distribution industry. It gives you the ability to record, organize, and utilize all of your data in seconds, including robust client management and analytics functionality..
Who is SupplyMover for?
- SupplyMover is built for distribution. With over a decade of industry experience our founders saw a need for a tool to empower teams and created custom features built on customer feedback and real pain-points felt by distributers across the globe.
I already have a CRM, is SupplyMover different?
- Traditional CRMs are limited and aren’t built with additional features to serve distributors and sales teams. SupplyMover optimizes opportunity pipelines and prebuilt distribution automations. Saving you time and money on additional customizations.
How secure is my data?
- We take data security very seriously, hosting your data on encrypted AWS servers.
Do sales teams actually use it?
- SupplyMover is a sales rep’s best friend. Our behavior-driven design tells reps who to call and what to sell. With automated lead distribution, suggested selling items, and in-depth order histories, SupplyMover gives reps everything they need to land and expand deals.
How does setup and onboarding work?
- Setup and onboarding are simple. Working closely with our U.S.-based onboarding team, you’ll install the software, import your contacts, and add your team as users. SupplyMover will take care of the rest.
I’m interested, but not sure if I want to purchase, what should I do?
- SupplyMover is currently offering a free one-month trial. Contact us today to learn more.
Can I import my excel data into SupplyMover?
- Of course! The SupplyMover import wizard helps guide you through the process of pulling in your contacts and data.
Does SupplyMover integrate with my ERP?
- SupplyMover has prebuilt integrations with many popular ERPs. Working with an ERP outside of our current partnerships? We can easily build custom integrations with any platform or services.
What is sales enablement software?
- Sales enablement software provides users with tools to empower sales team members to sell more products, connect with more clients, and do it all with efficiency and productivity in mind. Our behavior-driven design makes sure that the data that sales teams need is always only a click or two away, and sales rep dashboards make sure that the most important information is right in front of you at all times.
What is a CRM?
- A CRM collects and records all manner of data relating to your clients and customers—contact info, order histories, special deals and pricing quotes, and more. But be careful! Not all CRMs are created equal. SupplyMover was created with distribution companies in mind, and has prebuilt solutions to most major pain points.
Can I get these features somewhere else?
- Many companies find themselves having to subscribe to multiple platforms in order to have a functioning CRM, B2B e-commerce portals, and sales enablement toolsets; all while struggling to get these platforms to talk to each without costly complications. SupplyMover solved this problem in one easy solution. Allowing custom features to work hand-in-hand to give companies a modern productivity upgrade.
How much does SupplyMover cost?
- We have multiple tiers of pricing to meet the needs of varied and diverse customers. See our pricing page for details.
How does SupplyMover help with compliance and regulatory issues?
- SupplyMover keeps track of licensing information so you always know who you’re selling to. Have total confidence in up-to-date license and regulatory data thanks to SupplyMover tracking capabilities.
From onboarding and beyond, our SupplyMover experts will be with you every step of the way to modernize your distribution journey.
Meet with our Customer Success team to perform a discovery on your unique business needs and how to best customize SupplyMover to solve them.
Our talented U.S.-based engineering team will custom-tailor SupplyMover to accommodate your current daily workflow, unique business needs, or future goals.
Training & Support
Work with our onboarding specialists to ensure your team gets the most out of SupplyMover. With virtual or on-site visits, onboarding, support, and training it is easy to get your team up and running.
Get organized for growth
Request a demo of SupplyMover
Talk to Specialist right now!
Or call us: 877-371-5530
Orders per month
Sales per month
Customers sold to per month
Increase in total Sales per month
Increase in new Customers per month
Increase in new Order per month
0 Monthly ROI
The ROI Calculator is provided solely as an informational tool, and is not a replacement for professional advice. No warranty (express or implied) is made with respect to the ROI Calculator or any data delivered thereby, including with respect to accuracy, completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose. MedMover and its affiliates disclaim all responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, and other liability relating to or arising out of use of the ROI Calculator and/or reliance on any data delivered thereby.
More customers. More profit. Book a Demo!
Request a demo of SupplyMover, the only CRM, sales enablement, and e-commerce platform built for distributors.
No obligations, no pressure, no proposals. Just Lunch.
Your time is valuable, and we want to make the most of it. Enjoy a working lunch on us while we walk you through SupplyMover, and answer any questions you may have.